1. Stay within my budget.
2. Have a garage sale.
3. Start using my BBQ.
4. Rent out my garage by June (my old tenant sold his car)
5. Sell my old CD’s/donate them to a library.
6. Meditate at least 3 times per week, even if it’s just five minutes.
7. Run a 5K. (planned for May 20th)
8. Participate in PhotoadayMay. (1st pic is the main pic of this blog)
9. Finish the book, Unbroken. (which is a GREAT book, but I just have a hard time carving out time to read)
10. Try 2 new recipes.
Latest posts by Tonya (see all)
- Real Money Stories: New House, New Baby, & Student Loans - July 26, 2017
- Ask Budget & the Beach: Blogging & the Beach - July 19, 2017
- Mid-Year Goals Checkup - July 17, 2017