*feeling a bit cross-eyed from fatigue. Please forgive grammar and typos in this post.
Have you ever noticed that the amount of ideas you have for your blog and desire for posting, is in direct proportion to how much time you have to actually post?! What I mean is, usually when I have all the time in the world, I can’t think of much to write about, but when I’m slammed, I have a tons of things I want to say. Sigh…
Enough about that. I’m absolutely exhausted. I swear that as I get older my body gets totally unforgiving if I stay up past midnight and have to get up around 7am. I didn’t even drink anything last night!
This weekend was the haunted house, which I’ll write about below, then this morning I attended this conference, which was great as far as networking and information about using social media, marketing your brand, etc., but I had that tweaky feeling you get if haven’t had enough sleep.
And this week isn’t looking any less busy, in fact I probably have to head out to an area east of LA to work on a project onsite from a hotel room. Not exactly how I imagined my week going, but the money should be good, so I can’t complain. I just feel a bit spread too thin…or trying to make everyone happy.
So let’s get to the good and not so good of this past week.
1. Accomplished my Oct. goal already of making $250 this month from Taskrabbit (actually at $280).
2. Made $250 from the haunted house.
3. Work is full steam ahead right now.
4. Have something exciting for tomorrow, but I don’t want to say what it is because I don’t want to jinx it.
5. Learned so much from the conference today. Part of me is more focused because of it, and part of me is more confused than ever. I’ll try to have a follow up post about this (at some point). And made some connections with people interested in video work. Mission accomplished!
The Not So Good
1. Still missing volleyball like crazy. Shoulder still hurts. 🙁
2. Although I got paid for the haunted house, this will probably be my last year. Too many egotistical actors, and I’m tired of getting groped. It has run its course.
3. I haven’t found time for yoga in a month. And probably not happening this week either.
4. The project I am working on (that I have to travel for) WAS going well, but not we are dealing with a lot of internal politics and we are spinning our wheels. It’s been like running in quicksand.
5. I’m having trouble managing time to do everything I want to do. I love this blog and reading your blogs, but sometimes it can take a couple of hours away from my day, and I have not been dedicating enough time to one of my main priorities, which is job searching for full time work.
6. Hate getting unexplained random medical bills, especially since I haven’t had a doctor’s appointment for anything in months! ETA: This is probably a bill after an insurance adjustment. But it annoys me that it just can happen at any time, and I don’t know exactly what it’s for, and why I’m paying for it.
7. Did not exercise enough this week.
8. TCS did not direct deposit my last check! I emailed them about it and no one got back to me. pissed!
So, as you can see the not so good kind of outweighed the good this week. Either that or I just posted when I’m extremely tired and cranky (probably the latter).
Hope you all have a great week!