Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Budget and the Beach. I welcome almost all ideas related to personal finance that would be entertaining and valuable to my readers. Please look over my guest post policy:
- You should have your own website where you make regular blog posts.
- Posts should be between 500-900 words.
- Your post should contain original content, not posted elsewhere.
- Your post may contain up to two links, but no affiliate links or links to businesses selling a product or service (please see my Advertise Here page for more information about sponsored posts).
- I don’t mind reviewing your post for spelling and grammar, but have you seen my writing? Are you sure you want me to do that? 🙂 What I’m saying is do your best to proofread your post.
- Include an image if possible (but make sure it’s your own or you have permission). I can provide an image as well.
- Please be willing to interact with commenters on the post.
- Promote your post by broadcasting it on your social networking sites.
Please run your ideas by me at budgetandthebeach *at* hotmail *dot* com. We reserve the right to edit posts before publishing.